Everything you need to know!
How to Apply
The Enrollment Process
If you are interested in enrolling your child, please fill out the forms and submit them by email, facsimile, or schedule a walk-through and hand deliver it. If sending forms over, we will contact you within one business day of receipt.
We Provide Quality Care
- Safe Care: Sufficient adult supervision and safe toys, equipment and furnishings
- Healthful Care: A clean, sanitary environment where children’s physical needs are met.
- Developmentally Appropriate Stimulation: Learning through play in a variety of areas of development.
- Positive Interactions with Adults: The opportunity to trust, learn from, and enjoy the adults who care for them.
- Encouragement of Individual Emotional Growth: An environment in which adults encourage children to operate independently, cooperatively, securely, and competently.
- Promotion of Positive Relationships: The opportunity for children to receive adult guidance and environmental support that helps them interact with their peers.
- Developmentally Appropriate Practice: Our facility provides a well-rounded curriculum for infants, toddlers, and Pre-K to succeed in all areas.